Boots purchased online do not include any boot fitting or options to try instore. If you require these then please call 020 7736 0046 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book a Custom Boot Fitting appointment. Further details can be found here.
However, if you can’t make it to our Ski Boot Lab or know exactly what you need and decide to buy online, we understand that you might still have fitting concerns. We therefore offer the opportunity to upgrade to our in-store Custom Boot Fitting service for £219.90* (terms and conditions apply**). This is in addition to our standard Returns Policy.
A four-buckle touring boot that feels lightweight on the uphill and locks in for high performance turns on the descent, the Zero G Tour Scout W is one of the highest preforming touring boots for the downhill and especially suited to experienced backcountry skiers.
Weighing just 1,360 grams (for a size 26.5)—a fraction of the weight compared to other ski boots—it boasts a 55-degree range of motion so you can glide without resistance on the skin track. On the descent, the 115 flex provides the support needed for making aggressive, confident turns down every type of terrain that crosses your path.
- Customization Shell: C.A.S.
- Soles: Touring norm - ISO 9523 with low tech inserts, VIBRAM rubber
- Shell: Grilamid- Quick Instep
- Cuff: PU
- Liner: ULTRALIGHT - LIGHT FIT W, with laces- Recco®
- Buckles: 4 light Magnesum, hiking position
- Spoiler: Tongue Spoiler
- Powerstrap: 35mm light with hook
- Canting: NA
- Gripwalk: NA
A Custom Ski Boot Fitting appointment costs £219.90 and includes:
ski boot assessment, custom ski boot insoles, shell and liner customisation using standard manufacturers options, shell and liner modifications using specialist ski boot fitting tools, one pair of premium ski socks and our Ski Boot Fit Guarantee.
** Terms & Conditions:
- The Upgrade must be booked within three months of purchase and the boots must have been purchased from the Profeet Online Shop www.shop.profeet.co.uk
- You must book an appointment in advance by calling or emailing and quote Online Fit Guarantee.
- The boots purchased must not have been worn other than for trying on at home and must be in new condition with all packaging and accessories.
- Our Online Fitting Guarantee is in addition to our online Returns Policy.