Terms and Conditions
Preamble and terms
Profeet Limited is referred to as “Profeet” www.profeet.co.uk is referred to as the “website” Goods refers to items purchased from www.profeet.co.uk
- Currently all orders placed on the website are handled through PayPal and subject to the terms of PayPal and your credit card issuer. (We do not store credit card details nor do we share financial details with any 3rd parties). Receipt of the payment by PayPal does not constitute acceptance of your order by Profeet.
- Profeet will notify you by email of acceptance of your order and of shipping and dispatch Payments through www.profeet.co.uk will show up as Profeet PayPal on your statement.
- We are currently only able to accept orders for shipment within the UK.
- You may change or cancel your order at any time until the goods are dispatched. Once the goods are dispatched you may cancel your order within 7 days by notifying Profeet and returning the goods as per our returns procedure.
Delivery & Dispatch Details
- Once we receive confirmation of your order & payment through Paypal, we aim to dispatch your goods within 3 working days.
- If a product is out of stock we will notify you and offer either a revised date of availability or a refund.
- Profeet use Royal Mail recorded delivery to send your purchases – please ensure that there is someone to sign for the parcel at the delivery address you have specified.
- Current UK postage costs are as follows:
Up to £50 = £3.95
Up to £150 = £6.00
Over £150 = FREE
- Due to current rules enforced by our payment services provider we are unable to offer the option to collect in-store for purchases made online or by phone.
Profeet Gift Vouchers
Gift Vouchers are available in any denomination from £10 to £1,000 pounds and in multiples of £10 or for a specific Profeet service. They can be bought in store, over the phone and at shop.profeet.co.uk/collections/gift-vouchers .
- The original voucher must be presented at the point of sale. We regret that we cannot accept copies, emails or anything other than the original voucher.
- Gift vouchers can be redeemed against a single purchase in full or part payment or multiple purchases of lower value until the balance is used or the voucher expires.
- Gift vouchers cannot be returned or refunded.
- Profeet Limited cannot accept responsibility if your gift voucher is lost, stolen or damaged. It will not be replaced or refunded in any of these circumstances.
- Gift vouchers can only be used in store and cannot currently be used on www.profeet.co.uk or by phone, email or mail order.
- We reserve the right to refuse any voucher which we deem to have been altered or copied.
- Gift Vouchers are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase and after expiry are void.
All prices on www.profeet.co.uk are in sterling and include VAT
In accordance with the distance selling regulations you have seven days to cancel your purchase from the date of receiving the goods. However for peace of mind Profeet are happy to receive returned goods within 30 days either in store or by post. If you plan to post returned goods, please notify us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and send all goods along with a copy of your receipt to:
For your peace of mind, we recommend that you return all goods to us with a recorded and insured service to ensure that we receive them. Profeet will not be liable for non receipt or damage in transit of returned goods.
All goods must be in a re-saleable condition, in the original & unbroken packaging and with your original Profeet receipt. We will notify you within 2 working days of receipt of your returned goods and will process your refund within 3 working days of acknowledgement of receipt of your goods.
The customer is responsible for the postage costs of any returned item – unless the goods are faulty in which case Profeet will also refund this cost.
If items are returned to Profeet are not eligible for refund for example broken seals, signs of use, etc then Profeet will notify you and make the good available for your collection and or return the goods at your cost.
Profeet Fit Guarantee
The Profeet Fit Guarantee only applies to goods purchased in-store and does not apply to merchandise bought over the phone or through www.profeet.co.uk
After Sales Service & Complaints Policy
We hope you enjoy the goods that you have purchased from Profeet. If you have any questions following your purchase, please email email@example.com. If for any reason you feel you wish to make a complaint about the goods or the service you received from Profeet then please address it to: Profeet, 867 Fulham Road, London SW6 7BT or email firstname.lastname@example.org
These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights. These terms and condition replace and all previous terms and condition. Terms and condition may change from time to time.
Profeet registration details
Profeet Ltd, 867 Fulham Road, London, SW6 5HP
Company number: GB 04286892
VAT number: 783 0461 28