Boots purchased online do not include any boot fitting or options to try instore. If you require these then please call 020 7736 0046 or email email@example.com to book a Custom Boot Fitting appointment. Further details can be found here.
However, if you can’t make it to our Ski Boot Lab or know exactly what you need and decide to buy online, we understand that you might still have fitting concerns. We therefore offer the opportunity to upgrade to our in-store Custom Boot Fitting service for £219.90* (terms and conditions apply**). This is in addition to our standard Returns Policy.
The ultimate one-quiver freeride touring ski boot that makes little compromise on downhill performance, the Cochise 130 DYN with Grip Walk is a stiff freeride boot designed for skiing hard, in and out of bounds. The polyether Power Light Design shell is 30 percent thinner and over twice as stiff as conventional boot materials, allowing you to go hike and walk faster, higher, and farther with less effort. The Self Adjusting Cuff Mobility System offers an impressive 42-degree range of motion for hiking and when paired with Dynafit Tech inserts, light touring. On the downhill, the Cochise 130 DYN GW transforms into a high-performance alpine boot. The anatomically shaped liner fits well out-of-the-box, but as part of a Profeet Ski Boot Fit we can utilize Tecnica’s C.A.S. technology to punch as well as our own specific boot fitting tools to grind and thermo-mold for a truly custom fit. Bottom line: The Cochise 130 DYN GW is one of the go to boots for all mountain freeride touring skiers who want the performance of an alpine boot with the conveniences of a touring boot.
- Customizaion Liner: C.A.S.
- Customization Shell: C.A.S.
- Soles: Grip Walk, Vibram- low tech inserts
- Shell: bi-material PU
- Cuff: bi-material PU
- Liner: HIGH PERFORMANCE- C.A.S.- C.A.S. instep- floating tongue- with laces- Recco®- fiberglas collar
- Buckles: 4 micro ALU
- Spoiler: Velcro Spoiler
- Powerstrap: 45mm power strap
- Canting: NA
- Sole - Gripwalk: Premounted
A Custom Ski Boot Fitting appointment costs £219.90 and includes:
ski boot assessment, custom ski boot insoles, shell and liner customisation using standard manufacturers options, shell and liner modifications using specialist ski boot fitting tools, one pair of premium ski socks and our Ski Boot Fit Guarantee.
** Terms & Conditions:
- The Upgrade must be booked within three months of purchase and the boots must have been purchased from the Profeet Online Shop www.shop.profeet.co.uk
- You must book an appointment in advance by calling or emailing and quote Online Fit Guarantee.
- The boots purchased must not have been worn other than for trying on at home and must be in new condition with all packaging and accessories.
- Our Online Fitting Guarantee is in addition to our online Returns Policy.