Boots purchased online do not include any boot fitting or options to try instore. If you require these then please call 020 7736 0046 or email email@example.com to book a Custom Boot Fitting appointment. Further details can be found here.
However, if you can’t make it to our Ski Boot Lab or know exactly what you need and decide to buy online, we understand that you might still have fitting concerns. We therefore offer the opportunity to upgrade to our in-store Custom Boot Fitting service for £219.90* (terms and conditions apply**). This is in addition to our standard Returns Policy.
The DYN/Pin binding version of the 110 softer flexing Cochise. For intermediate to advanced skiers who want pin binding compatibility and a walk function in a softer flex, either for hike-to terrain or simply ease of walking around the resort, the Cochise 110 with Tech inserts and Grip Walk delivers uphill capability with downhill performance and a flex that won’t overpower you.
The polyether Power Light Design shell is 30 percent thinner and over twice as stiff as conventional boot materials, allowing you to hike and walk with less effort, while the Self Adjusting Cuff Mobility System offers an impressive 42-degree range of motion when in walk mode. The anatomically shaped liner fits really well out-of-the-box, but as part of a Profeet Ski Boot Fit we can utilize Tecnica’s C.A.S. technology as well as our own boot fitting tools, to punch, grind, and thermo-mold for a truly custom fit. Whether you’re lapping the trees on storm days or heading out to the back of beyond when the sky clears, the Cochise 110 GW is designed to take you anywhere you want to go.
- Customisaion Liner: C.A.S.
- Customisation Shell: C.A.S.
- Soles: Grip Walk
- Shell: bi-material PU
- Cuff: bi-material Triax 3.0
- Liner: PERFORMANCE- C.A.S.-
- Buckles: 4 micro ALU
- Spoiler: NA
- Powerstrap: 45mm power strap
- Canting: NA
- Sole - Gripwalk: Premounted
A Custom Ski Boot Fitting appointment costs £219.90 and includes:
ski boot assessment, custom ski boot insoles, shell and liner customisation using standard manufacturers options, shell and liner modifications using specialist ski boot fitting tools, one pair of premium ski socks and our Ski Boot Fit Guarantee.
** Terms & Conditions:
- The Upgrade must be booked within three months of purchase and the boots must have been purchased from the Profeet Online Shop www.shop.profeet.co.uk
- You must book an appointment in advance by calling or emailing and quote Online Fit Guarantee.
- The boots purchased must not have been worn other than for trying on at home and must be in new condition with all packaging and accessories.
- Our Online Fitting Guarantee is in addition to our online Returns Policy.