Boots purchased online do not include any boot fitting or options to try instore. If you require these then please call 020 7736 0046 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book a Custom Boot Fitting appointment. Further details can be found here.
However, if you can’t make it to our Ski Boot Lab or know exactly what you need and decide to buy online, we understand that you might still have fitting concerns. We therefore offer the opportunity to upgrade to our in-store Custom Boot Fitting service for £219.90* (terms and conditions apply**). This is in addition to our standard Returns Policy.
The Hawx Magna 130 S is the most powerful ski boot in Atomics Magna series, and one of the lightest performance wide-fit ski boots around.
The Atomic Hawx Magna 130 S – for strong, powerful skiers with wide feet, there’s simply no other choice. You need the stiffness and strength of a strong boot to steer your skis, and the Hawx Magna 130 S packs powerful performance into a surprisingly lightweight boot with a 102mm last.
The Legendary Hawx Feel – in a ski boot that won’t sacrifice an ounce of on-snow performance. It’s got a fit that can’t be beat thanks to the pre-shaped 3D Platinum 3M™ Thinsulate™ Liner and the Memory Fit process customizing the shell, cuff, and liner. Power Shift provides the chance to tune your forward lean.
A added benefit for the Hawx Magna Series: Easy Step-in and a wide tongue, making getting in and out of the boot a breeze.
- Weight - 2072 g size 26
- Power Shift
- Memory Fit
- 102mm Wide Last
- EZ Step-in
- Legendary Hawx Feel
- 2nd Power Shift Screw
- 13° Power Shift Shim
- Size Adjuster Included
- Regular Cuff
- Dual Density Standard Grip Pads
- 50mm Quick Release Cam Strap
- 6000-Series Alu Buckle
- 102mm Wide Last
- Forward lean 13°|15° (Default)|17°
- Shell Rotation 3
A Custom Ski Boot Fitting appointment costs £219.90 and includes:
ski boot assessment, custom ski boot insoles, shell and liner customisation using standard manufacturers options, shell and liner modifications using specialist ski boot fitting tools, one pair of premium ski socks and our Ski Boot Fit Guarantee.
** Terms & Conditions:
- The Upgrade must be booked within three months of purchase and the boots must have been purchased from the Profeet Online Shop www.shop.profeet.co.uk
- You must book an appointment in advance by calling or emailing and quote Online Fit Guarantee.
- The boots purchased must not have been worn other than for trying on at home and must be in new condition with all packaging and accessories.
- Our Online Fitting Guarantee is in addition to our online Returns Policy.