True to the Zero G spirit, the award-winning Zero G Tour Pro, a stiff touring boot for experienced backcountry skiers, provides one of the best skiing experiences for a touring boot.
Thanks to a carbon fiber cuff and Grilamid shell, it weighs in at just 1,320 grams (in a size 26.5)—the lightest in the Zero G collection and a fraction of the weight of most ski boots. Combined with an uber-wide 55-degree range of motion a hike up or a skin out becomes an easier challenge. Yet, when you lock down into ski mode and close the four buckles for the descent, the Zero G Tour Pro’s true ski performance shines, making this touring boot one of the best for downhill skiing performance.
Minimal resistance for the up and confident turns on the down, Zero G Tour Pro is the chosen boot by some of the world’s most accomplished ski mountaineers. All of sudden, the mountains on the horizon don’t seem so far away.
- Customizaion Liner:
- Customization Shell: C.A.S.
- Soles: ISO 9523 Touring Norm with low tech inserts, VIBRAM rubber
- Shell: Grilamid- Quick Instep
- Cuff: Carbon co-injected
- Liner: ULTRALIGHT - LIGHT FIT , with laces- Recco®
- Buckles: 4 light Magnesium, hiking position
- Spoiler: Tongue Spoiler
- Powerstrap: 35mm light with hook
- Canting: NA
- Gripwalk: NA