Boots purchased online do not include any boot fitting or options to try instore. If you require these then please call 020 7736 0046 or email email@example.com to book a Custom Boot Fitting appointment. Further details can be found here.
However, if you can’t make it to our Ski Boot Lab or know exactly what you need and decide to buy online, we understand that you might still have fitting concerns. We therefore offer the opportunity to upgrade to our in-store Custom Boot Fitting service for £219.90* (terms and conditions apply**). This is in addition to our standard Returns Policy.
With a softer flex than the award winning Zero G Pro this is a great touring boot for anyone that wants to balance the walking up with the skiing down.
The Tour Scout excels in downhill performance without weighing you down on the uphill. Compared to the Zero G Tour Pro, the Scout is designed for advanced skiers who are looking for a more forgiving flex. Thanks to a polyurethane cuff and Grilamid shell, the Zero G Tour Scout weighs just 1,360 grams (for a size 26.5)—a fraction of the weight of most ski boots.
An uber-wide 55-degree range of motion makes a hike up a skin track feel far more manageable. And yet, when you lock into ski mode and close the four buckles for the descent, the Zero G Tour Scout’s 120 flex shines, making this touring boot super fun and stable for the downhill.
- Customisation Liner:
- Customisation Shell: C.A.S.
- Soles: ISO 9523 Touring Norm with low tech inserts, VIBRAM rubber
- Shell: Grilamid- Quick Instep
- Cuff: PU
- Liner: ULTRALIGHT - LIGHT FIT , with laces- Recco®
- Buckles: 4 light Magnesum, hiking position
- Spoiler: Tongue Spoiler
- Powerstrap: 35mm light with hook
- Canting: NA
- Gripwalk: NA
A Custom Ski Boot Fitting appointment costs £219.90 and includes:
ski boot assessment, custom ski boot insoles, shell and liner customisation using standard manufacturers options, shell and liner modifications using specialist ski boot fitting tools, one pair of premium ski socks and our Ski Boot Fit Guarantee.
** Terms & Conditions:
- The Upgrade must be booked within three months of purchase and the boots must have been purchased from the Profeet Online Shop www.shop.profeet.co.uk
- You must book an appointment in advance by calling or emailing and quote Online Fit Guarantee.
- The boots purchased must not have been worn other than for trying on at home and must be in new condition with all packaging and accessories.
- Our Online Fitting Guarantee is in addition to our online Returns Policy.