Boots purchased online do not include any boot fitting or options to try instore. If you require these then please call 020 7736 0046 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book a Custom Boot Fitting appointment. Further details can be found here.
However, if you can’t make it to our Ski Boot Lab or know exactly what you need and decide to buy online, we understand that you might still have fitting concerns. We therefore offer the opportunity to upgrade to our in-store Custom Boot Fitting service for £219.90* (terms and conditions apply**). This is in addition to our standard Returns Policy.
The newly engineered Mach1 MV 130 TD raises the benchmark for performance, fit and customisation in a ski boot.
New for this year’s 100mm lasted Mach 1, is the launch of T-Drive Technology. T-Drive is a cuff-to-shell interface that fundamentally changes how a ski boot’s performance is defined. The T-Drive connects the upper cuff and lower shell in a ground breaking approach which is entirely focused on prioritizing enhanced, efficient and consistent flex with varying temperatures and conditions.
The boot fits surprisingly comfortable out-of-the-box, thanks to the newly redesigned anatomically shaped liner and shell. A Profeet Ski Boot Fit will then use both the Tecnica’s C.A.S. fit system as well as our specialist fitting tools to solve any additional fit problems.
Demanding skiers will appreciate the Asymmetrical Power Transmission shell, which significantly improves energy transfer. Mach1 has always stood for performance with great fit, and this all new MV version is a further development of a great ski boot.
- Customisation Liner: C.A.S.
- Customisation Shell: C.A.S.
- Soles: ISO 5355 Bi-Material
- Shell: PU - Quick Instep
- Cuff: PU- Back Spine
- Liner: HIGH PERFORMANCE- full C.A.S.- C.A.S. instep- Celliant®- floating tongue
- Buckles: Mach1 buckles, Lift Lock
- Spoiler: Velcro Spoiler
- Powerstrap: 45mm strap- Powe Lock
- Canting: Double canting screwed
- Gripwalk: Compatible Not Included
A Custom Ski Boot Fitting appointment costs £219.90 and includes:
ski boot assessment, custom ski boot insoles, shell and liner customisation using standard manufacturers options, shell and liner modifications using specialist ski boot fitting tools, one pair of premium ski socks and our Ski Boot Fit Guarantee.
** Terms & Conditions:
- The Upgrade must be booked within three months of purchase and the boots must have been purchased from the Profeet Online Shop www.shop.profeet.co.uk
- You must book an appointment in advance by calling or emailing and quote Online Fit Guarantee.
- The boots purchased must not have been worn other than for trying on at home and must be in new condition with all packaging and accessories.
- Our Online Fitting Guarantee is in addition to our online Returns Policy.