Boots purchased online do not include any boot fitting or options to try instore. If you require these then please call 020 7736 0046 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book a Custom Boot Fitting appointment. Further details can be found here.
However, if you can’t make it to our Ski Boot Lab or know exactly what you need and decide to buy online, we understand that you might still have fitting concerns. We therefore offer the opportunity to upgrade to our in-store Custom Boot Fitting service for £219.90* (terms and conditions apply**). This is in addition to our standard Returns Policy.
The all new Mach1 MV 110 TD hits the sweet spot for intermediate to advanced skiers with mid-volume/medium width feet who want a high-performance boot, without feeling overpowered by stiffer models.
The Mach1 series has established itself as one of the best-in-class all-mountain performance boots, delivering a precise fit, a high level of customization and efficient power transfer. New for this year, the 110 flex is improved with T-Drive Technology, a cuff-to-shell interface that fundamentally improves the boot’s consistency and efficiency with changing temperatures, allowing you to ski longer with less fatigue.
The boot feels surprisingly comfortable out-of-the-box, thanks to the newly redesigned anatomically shaped liner and shell. However with a Profeet Ski Boot Fit we can make the most of the Tecnica’s C.A.S. fit system as well as more advanced customization using our specialist fitting tools to solve any additional fit problems.
Skiers will appreciate the Asymmetrical Power Transmission shell, which efficiently transfers all of your energy directly into the turn.
- Customisation Liner: C.A.S.
- Customisation Shell: C.A.S.
- Soles: ISO 5355
- Shell: PU - Quick Instep
- Cuff: Polyolefine- Back Spine
- Liner: PERFORMANCE- C.A.S.- Celliant®
- Buckles: Mach1 buckles, Lift Lock
- Spoiler: NA
- Powerstrap: 45mm strap
- Canting: Double canting screwed
- Gripwalk: Compatible Not Included
A Custom Ski Boot Fitting appointment costs £219.90 and includes:
ski boot assessment, custom ski boot insoles, shell and liner customisation using standard manufacturers options, shell and liner modifications using specialist ski boot fitting tools, one pair of premium ski socks and our Ski Boot Fit Guarantee.
** Terms & Conditions:
- The Upgrade must be booked within three months of purchase and the boots must have been purchased from the Profeet Online Shop www.shop.profeet.co.uk
- You must book an appointment in advance by calling or emailing and quote Online Fit Guarantee.
- The boots purchased must not have been worn other than for trying on at home and must be in new condition with all packaging and accessories.
- Our Online Fitting Guarantee is in addition to our online Returns Policy.