Designed with input from our Women 2 Women program, the Mach1 MV 105 W is a performance-driven ski boot specifically designed for strong female skiers with a mid-volume, average-shaped feet.
The boot feels surprisingly comfortable out-of-the-box, thanks to the newly designed anatomically shaped liner and shell, butduring profeet Ski Boot Fit we will use Tecnica’s C.A.S. system as well as our own specialist fitting tools to solve any additional fit problems.
Merino wool and Celliant combine in the liner for increased warmth, while the C.A.S. Cuff Adapt System quickly and easily adjusts volume to fit a variety of lower leg shapes. The Women's Natural Stance puts you in the perfect balanced position and the Asymmetric Shell Design allows you to tap into all the energy and power of the ski. A flex rating of 105 gives you the support you need to confidently ski all over the mountain with control and stability. Get out there and shred, ladies.
- Customisation Liner:
- Customsation Shell: C.A.S.
- Soles: ISO 5355 Bi-Material
- Shell: PU- Quick Instep
- Cuff: Polyolefine- C.A.S. Cuff Adapt
- Liner: PERFORMANCE- C.A.S.- Celliant®- floating tongue- Thermoforming Collar
- Buckles: Mach1 buckles, Lift Lock
- Spoiler: NA
- Powerstrap: 35mm strap
- Canting: Double canting screwed
- Gripwalk: Compatible Not Included