Boots purchased online do not include any boot fitting or options to try instore. If you require these then please call 020 7736 0046 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book a Custom Boot Fitting appointment. Further details can be found here.
However, if you can’t make it to our Ski Boot Lab or know exactly what you need and decide to buy online, we understand that you might still have fitting concerns. We therefore offer the opportunity to upgrade to our in-store Custom Boot Fitting service for £219.90* (terms and conditions apply**). This is in addition to our standard Returns Policy.
Designed with input from our Women 2 Women program, the Mach1 MV 105 W is a performance-driven ski boot specifically designed for strong female skiers with a mid-volume, average-shaped feet.
The boot feels surprisingly comfortable out-of-the-box, thanks to the newly designed anatomically shaped liner and shell, butduring profeet Ski Boot Fit we will use Tecnica’s C.A.S. system as well as our own specialist fitting tools to solve any additional fit problems.
Merino wool and Celliant combine in the liner for increased warmth, while the C.A.S. Cuff Adapt System quickly and easily adjusts volume to fit a variety of lower leg shapes. The Women's Natural Stance puts you in the perfect balanced position and the Asymmetric Shell Design allows you to tap into all the energy and power of the ski. A flex rating of 105 gives you the support you need to confidently ski all over the mountain with control and stability. Get out there and shred, ladies.
- Customisation Liner:
- Customsation Shell: C.A.S.
- Soles: ISO 5355 Bi-Material
- Shell: PU- Quick Instep
- Cuff: Polyolefine- C.A.S. Cuff Adapt
- Liner: PERFORMANCE- C.A.S.- Celliant®- floating tongue- Thermoforming Collar
- Buckles: Mach1 buckles, Lift Lock
- Spoiler: NA
- Powerstrap: 35mm strap
- Canting: Double canting screwed
- Gripwalk: Compatible Not Included
A Custom Ski Boot Fitting appointment costs £219.90 and includes:
ski boot assessment, custom ski boot insoles, shell and liner customisation using standard manufacturers options, shell and liner modifications using specialist ski boot fitting tools, one pair of premium ski socks and our Ski Boot Fit Guarantee.
** Terms & Conditions:
- The Upgrade must be booked within three months of purchase and the boots must have been purchased from the Profeet Online Shop www.shop.profeet.co.uk
- You must book an appointment in advance by calling or emailing and quote Online Fit Guarantee.
- The boots purchased must not have been worn other than for trying on at home and must be in new condition with all packaging and accessories.
- Our Online Fitting Guarantee is in addition to our online Returns Policy.