A ski boot that fits well is the key to enjoying a great day on the mountain with your family and friends. The Mach1 HV (High Volume) 110 is all about warmth, comfort and convenience, designed for intermediate to advanced skiers with high-volume/wider feet.
The NFS Liner is warm and supportive, providing a comfortable out-of-the-box fit but as part of a Profeet Ski Boot Fit we can customise to your needs using a combination of Tecnica’s C.A.S. system as well as our own bot fitting tools, to solve any fit problems.
Double Quick-Instep and Lift-Lock buckles allow for easy entry and exit, while the 110 flex strikes the perfect balance between comfort and performance, allowing you to happily ski until the end of the day.
- Customisation Liner: N.F.S.
- Customisation Shell: C.A.S.
- Sole: Alpine - ISO 5355 Bi-Material
- Shell: PU- double Quick Instep
- Cuff: Polyolefine- Back Spine
- Liner: SPORT- N.F.S.- Celliant®
- Buckles: Mach Sport buckles, Lift Lock, adj. Top ratched
- Spoiler: NA
- Powerstrap: 45mm strap
- Canting: Double canting screwed
- Gripwalk: Compatible not included.