Boots purchased online do not include any boot fitting or options to try instore. If you require these then please call 020 7736 0046 or email email@example.com to book a Custom Boot Fitting appointment. Further details can be found here.
However, if you can’t make it to our Ski Boot Lab or know exactly what you need and decide to buy online, we understand that you might still have fitting concerns. We therefore offer the opportunity to upgrade to our in-store Custom Boot Fitting service for £219.90* (terms and conditions apply**). This is in addition to our standard Returns Policy.
The Cochise 95 W DYN with Grip Walk is a one-boot quiver ski boot for women who want it all: versatility, performance, comfort, fun.
Featuring a softer, more forgiving flex (than the 110 version) and a walk mode, it is designed for intermediate to advanced female skiers who ski both in and out of bounds. Designed with input from the Tecnica Women to Women project, the Cochise 95 W DYN is specially engineered for a women’s specific fit and natural stance.
The anatomically shaped liner fits surprisingly well out-of-the-box, but during a Profeet Ski Boot Fit we will use both TEcnica C.A.S. technology as well as our own specilaist fitting tools to punch, grind, and thermo-mold the boot and shell for a truly custom fit.
A strong and lightweight shell, Dynafit tech inserts, and a 42-degree range of motion let you move efficiently on short hikes or skins. On the downhill, four buckle construction and a 95 flex combine for super-fun, easy skiing. An added perk is the merino toe box to keep your toes cozy on the iciest of days.
- Customizaion Liner: C.A.S.
- Customization Shell: C.A.S.
- Soles: Grip Walk- low tech inserts
- Shell: bi-material PU
- Cuff: bi-material Triax 3.0
- Liner: PERFORMANCE- C.A.S.- Celliant®
- Buckles: 4 micro ALU
- Spoiler: NA
- Powerstrap: 35mm power strap
- Canting: NA
- Gripwalk: Premounted
A Custom Ski Boot Fitting appointment costs £219.90 and includes:
ski boot assessment, custom ski boot insoles, shell and liner customisation using standard manufacturers options, shell and liner modifications using specialist ski boot fitting tools, one pair of premium ski socks and our Ski Boot Fit Guarantee.
** Terms & Conditions:
- The Upgrade must be booked within three months of purchase and the boots must have been purchased from the Profeet Online Shop www.shop.profeet.co.uk
- You must book an appointment in advance by calling or emailing and quote Online Fit Guarantee.
- The boots purchased must not have been worn other than for trying on at home and must be in new condition with all packaging and accessories.
- Our Online Fitting Guarantee is in addition to our online Returns Policy.