From the road to the trails and beyond, the KOA TR is the perfect men's neutral running shoe. Featuring a PWR TRAC outsole with a lower lug height, the KOA TR has a great underfoot feeling on hard surfaces but enough ‘teeth’ and grip to keep you sure-footed on uneven surfaces. An EVERUNTM topsole provides extra energy return to every foot strike, while the reinforced upper protects and locks down the foot. It's great for hiking too!
- Ultra-grippy PWR TRAC outsole with lower (3.5mm) tread pattern for a great road-to-trail feel
- Oblique toebox allows for maximum splay at toe-off for added stability
- 3mm EVERUNTM topsole construction for continuous cushioning throughout the run
- Durable, woven upper mesh for added protection
- Reinforced heel piece for protection and a lockdown fit
Shoe Category: Trail
Construction Type: Trail
Surface: Trail, Grass
Arch: Normal (Mid)
Water Resistant: No
Heel Stack Height: 22mm
Forefoot Stack Height: 18mm
Weight: 10.3 oz. | 292 g.