Boots purchased online do not include any boot fitting or options to try instore. If you require these then please call 020 7736 0046 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book a Custom Boot Fitting appointment. Further details can be found here.
However, if you can’t make it to our Ski Boot Lab or know exactly what you need and decide to buy online, we understand that you might still have fitting concerns. We therefore offer the opportunity to upgrade to our in-store Custom Boot Fitting service for £219.90* (terms and conditions apply**). This is in addition to our standard Returns Policy.
Just like the 130, the Promachine 120 is a low-volume, high-performance, lightweight boot that’s built to get the most out of all conditions—but with added comfort and with Grip Wal Sole.
Besides having a slightly softer flex than the Promachine 130, the 120 also employs Primaloft in the liner for optimal warmth and a softer feel, making it ideal for skiers looking for a slightly more forgiving boot. Thanks to stiffer plastic along the spine of the shell, the boot offers tons of lateral stability, allowing for great energy transfer. That, combined with an anatomical 98mm-last shell and 3D liner, that can be further customized using Nordica's infrared heating or some of our other specialist fitting tools during a Profeet Ski boot Fit, makes for incredibly responsive, precise turns and ample rebound.
Choose the Promachine 120 if you’re looking for a boot that matches high performance with superb comfort.
- FLEX: 120
- Last: 98MM
- Soles: GRIP WALK
- Shell: INFRARED PU
- Cuff: INFRARED PU
- Liner: ISOTHERM 3D Cork Fit Primaloft®
- Buckles: MIRCO ALUMINUM
- Spoiler: YES
- Powerstrap: 45 MM + P.driver
- Canting: DUAL
A Custom Ski Boot Fitting appointment costs £219.90 and includes:
ski boot assessment, custom ski boot insoles, shell and liner customisation using standard manufacturers options, shell and liner modifications using specialist ski boot fitting tools, one pair of premium ski socks and our Ski Boot Fit Guarantee.
** Terms & Conditions:
- The Upgrade must be booked within three months of purchase and the boots must have been purchased from the Profeet Online Shop www.shop.profeet.co.uk
- You must book an appointment in advance by calling or emailing and quote Online Fit Guarantee.
- The boots purchased must not have been worn other than for trying on at home and must be in new condition with all packaging and accessories.
- Our Online Fitting Guarantee is in addition to our online Returns Policy.