Boots purchased online do not include any boot fitting or options to try instore. If you require these then please call 020 7736 0046 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book a Custom Boot Fitting appointment. Further details can be found here.
However, if you can’t make it to our Ski Boot Lab or know exactly what you need and decide to buy online, we understand that you might still have fitting concerns. We therefore offer the opportunity to upgrade to our in-store Custom Boot Fitting service for £219.90* (terms and conditions apply**). This is in addition to our standard Returns Policy.
One of the top freeride touring ski boots available and a real do-it-all ski boot for narrow feet that’s blurring the line between all-mountain and freeride touring.
- MEMORY FIT
- FRICTIONLESS PIVOT
- ENERGY BACKBONE
Meet the Atomic Hawx Ultra XTD 130 Tech GW. It’s a ski boot built for both all-mountain skiing and freeride touring, featuring Prolite construction – extra reinforcement in all the right places. This touring-ready boot is an evolution. There’s no compromise: it brings you the legendary feel, skiing power and all-mountain capability of Hawx, with the epic natural movement of Backland thanks to the Free/Lock 2.0 ski-to-walk mechanism and Frictionless Pivot. The Mimic Platinum Liner – with the Touring Flex Zone for ultimate comfort, shapes precisely to your foot shape. The GripWalk sole offers more walking comfort with no sacrifice in on-snow performance. For skiers with narrower feet, this is your one-boot quiver.
- Weight - 1580 g in size 26
- Energy Backbone
- Frictionless Pivot
- Free/Lock 2.0
- Skywalk GripWalk Sole
- Investment Cast Tech Inserts
- Memory Fit
- Mimic Technology
- Legendary Hawx Feel
- True Size Mondo 22
- Size Adjuster Included
- Regular Cuff
- Mimic Platinum with Touring Flex Zone
- 50mm Quick Release Cam Strap
- 6000-Series Alu Buckle + Micro
- 98mm Narrow Last
- Forward lean 15° (Default) 17°
- Shell Rotation 3°
- Range of Motion 54°
A Custom Ski Boot Fitting appointment costs £219.90 and includes:
ski boot assessment, custom ski boot insoles, shell and liner customisation using standard manufacturers options, shell and liner modifications using specialist ski boot fitting tools, one pair of premium ski socks and our Ski Boot Fit Guarantee.
** Terms & Conditions:
- The Upgrade must be booked within three months of purchase and the boots must have been purchased from the Profeet Online Shop www.shop.profeet.co.uk
- You must book an appointment in advance by calling or emailing and quote Online Fit Guarantee.
- The boots purchased must not have been worn other than for trying on at home and must be in new condition with all packaging and accessories.
- Our Online Fitting Guarantee is in addition to our online Returns Policy.