Boots purchased online do not include any boot fitting or options to try instore. If you require these then please call 020 7736 0046 or email email@example.com to book a Custom Boot Fitting appointment. Further details can be found here.
However, if you can’t make it to our Ski Boot Lab or know exactly what you need and decide to buy online, we understand that you might still have fitting concerns. We therefore offer the opportunity to upgrade to our in-store Custom Boot Fitting service for £219.90* (terms and conditions apply**). This is in addition to our standard Returns Policy.
The Atomic Hawx Ultra XTD 100 Tech GW, a narrow-fit ski boot for both all-mountain and freeride touring.
- MEMORY FIT
- FRICTIONLESS PIVOT
- ENERGY BACKBONE
The Atomic Hawx Ultra XTD 100 Tech GW is our revolutionary ski boot that blurs the lines between all-mountain and freeride touring. This Ultra 100 model is the one for lighter skiers with narrow feet – with a softer plastic construction that makes it easier to flex. What makes this boot a game-changer is it’s a top performer in both arenas: it brings you the legendary feel, skiing power and all-mountain capability of Atomic Hawx with the epic natural movement of Backland thanks to the Free/Lock 2.0 ski-to-walk mechanism, and Frictionless Pivot – the upper boot/lower boot joint built with Igus polymer bushings that makes everything move smooth and naturally for effortless ascent. Get going on the mountain!
- Weight - 1766 g in size 26
- Energy Backbone
- Frictionless Pivot
- Memory Fit
- Legendary Hawx Feel
- Free/Lock 2.0
- Skywalk GripWalk Sole
- Investment Cast Tech Inserts
- Multiple Binding Compatibility
- Size Adjuster Included
- Regular Cuff
- 3D Silver with Touring Flex Zone
- 40mm Velcro Strap
- 7000-Series Alu Buckle
- Forward lean 15° (Default)|17°
- Shell Rotation 3°
- Range of Motion 54°
A Custom Ski Boot Fitting appointment costs £219.90 and includes:
ski boot assessment, custom ski boot insoles, shell and liner customisation using standard manufacturers options, shell and liner modifications using specialist ski boot fitting tools, one pair of premium ski socks and our Ski Boot Fit Guarantee.
** Terms & Conditions:
- The Upgrade must be booked within three months of purchase and the boots must have been purchased from the Profeet Online Shop www.shop.profeet.co.uk
- You must book an appointment in advance by calling or emailing and quote Online Fit Guarantee.
- The boots purchased must not have been worn other than for trying on at home and must be in new condition with all packaging and accessories.
- Our Online Fitting Guarantee is in addition to our online Returns Policy.