Boots purchased online do not include any boot fitting or options to try instore. If you require these then please call 020 7736 0046 or email email@example.com to book a Custom Boot Fitting appointment. Further details can be found here.
However, if you can’t make it to our Ski Boot Lab or know exactly what you need and decide to buy online, we understand that you might still have fitting concerns. We therefore offer the opportunity to upgrade to our in-store Custom Boot Fitting service for £219.90* (terms and conditions apply**). This is in addition to our standard Returns Policy.
Atomic's top narrow fit Hawx for men – and the lightest alpine ski boot they have ever made.
The Atomic Hawx Ultra 130 S is the lightest alpine ski boot we’ve ever made. It brings the Legendary Hawx Feel to skiers with narrower feet – and it’s the stiffest boot in the range. Featuring the new Mimic Platinum 3M™ Thinsulate™ Liner that can be uniquely formed to the precise shape of your foot.
The Hawx Ultra 130 S also features Prolite – our revolutionary light construction with added reinforcements in key zones. It’s the best combination of snow-feel, power, and comfort ever felt in an all mountain boot. Add Power Shift for forward lean adjustment, Cuff Alignment and our Dual Density Cantable Grip Pads and you’ve got one of the best performing, most customizable boots there is, capable of anything you demand of it. If you’re serious about your skiing, ski the Hawx Ultra 130 S.
- Weight - 1700 g Size 26>
- Power Shift
- Memory Fit
- Mimic Technology
- 98mm Narrow Last
- Energy Backbone
- Legendary Hawx Feel
- 2nd Power Shift Screw
- 13° Power Shift Shim
- Liner Spoiler
- Size Adjuster Included
- Regular Cuff
- Mimic Platinum
- 3M™ Thinsulate™
- Dual Density Cantable Grip Pads
- 50mm Quick Release Cam Strap
- 6000-Series Alu Buckle
- Forward lean 13°|15° (Default)|17°
- Shell Rotation 3°
A Custom Ski Boot Fitting appointment costs £219.90 and includes:
ski boot assessment, custom ski boot insoles, shell and liner customisation using standard manufacturers options, shell and liner modifications using specialist ski boot fitting tools, one pair of premium ski socks and our Ski Boot Fit Guarantee.
** Terms & Conditions:
- The Upgrade must be booked within three months of purchase and the boots must have been purchased from the Profeet Online Shop www.shop.profeet.co.uk
- You must book an appointment in advance by calling or emailing and quote Online Fit Guarantee.
- The boots purchased must not have been worn other than for trying on at home and must be in new condition with all packaging and accessories.
- Our Online Fitting Guarantee is in addition to our online Returns Policy.