Boots purchased online do not include any boot fitting or options to try instore. If you require these then please call 020 7736 0046 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book a Custom Boot Fitting appointment. Further details can be found here.
However, if you can’t make it to our Ski Boot Lab or know exactly what you need and decide to buy online, we understand that you might still have fitting concerns. We therefore offer the opportunity to upgrade to our in-store Custom Boot Fitting service for £219.90* (terms and conditions apply**). This is in addition to our standard Returns Policy.
The Atomic Hawx Ultra 110 S is a narrower-fit ski boot for performance skiers who need or like a medium flex.
The Legendary Hawx Feel, in a flex perfect for skiers with a narrow foot and medium build, and part of the lightest alpine boot series we’ve ever made. Prolite – our revolutionary light construction with added reinforcements in key zones – keeps weight down while providing extra strength for powerful skiing.
The Gold 3M™ Thinsulate™ Liner is pre-shaped for comfort and support, and the Memory Fit process will thermoform your liners, shell and cuff to your feet in just minutes. Power Shift lets you adjust forward lean and flex. The Hawx Ultra 110 S is a ski boot that will make every run feel like a perfectly-controlled, high-speed skier’s dream.
- Weight - 1700 g in size 26
- Power Shift
- Memory Fit
- 98mm Narrow Last
- Legendary Hawx Feel
- 2nd Power Shift Screw
- 13° Power Shift Shim
- Liner Spoiler
- Size Adjuster Included
- Regular Cuff
- 3D Gold
- 3M™ Thinsulate™
- Single Density Cantable Grip Pads
- 40mm Velcro Strap
- 6000-Series Alu Buckle
- Forward lean 13°|15° (Default)|17°
- Shell Rotation 3°
A Custom Ski Boot Fitting appointment costs £219.90 and includes:
ski boot assessment, custom ski boot insoles, shell and liner customisation using standard manufacturers options, shell and liner modifications using specialist ski boot fitting tools, one pair of premium ski socks and our Ski Boot Fit Guarantee.
** Terms & Conditions:
- The Upgrade must be booked within three months of purchase and the boots must have been purchased from the Profeet Online Shop www.shop.profeet.co.uk
- You must book an appointment in advance by calling or emailing and quote Online Fit Guarantee.
- The boots purchased must not have been worn other than for trying on at home and must be in new condition with all packaging and accessories.
- Our Online Fitting Guarantee is in addition to our online Returns Policy.