Boots purchased online do not include any boot fitting or options to try instore. If you require these then please call 020 7736 0046 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book a Custom Boot Fitting appointment. Further details can be found here.
However, if you can’t make it to our Ski Boot Lab or know exactly what you need and decide to buy online, we understand that you might still have fitting concerns. We therefore offer the opportunity to upgrade to our in-store Custom Boot Fitting service for £219.90* (terms and conditions apply**). This is in addition to our standard Returns Policy.
The Atomic Hawx Prime XTD 130 Tech GW is our high-performance Hawx– a medium-width, do-it-all ski boot for all mountain skiing and freeride touring.
- MEMORY FIT
- FRICTIONLESS PIVOT
- ENERGY BACKBONE
Meet the Atomic Hawx Prime XTD 130 Tech GW. A ski boot for both all mountain skiing and freeride touring. This ready-to-hike boot is the next evolution – the legendary feel, skiing power and all mountain capability of Hawx with the touring ability of the Backland. Designed for people with medium feet, it brings you Prolite construction for more strength with less weight, and a Mimic Platinum Liner – a highly customizable liner that molds to the shape of your foot, with a Touring Flex Zone for uphill. The word “Tech” in the name means it has tech inserts for the uphill – along with Frictionless Pivot and Free/Lock 4.0 ski-to-walk mechanism for epic natural movement. The GripWalk soles offer more walking comfort without losing performance while skiing. This is a real one-boot quiver.
- Weight - 1668 g in size 26
- Energy Backbone
- Frictionless Pivot
- Memory Fit
- Mimic Technology
- Legendary Hawx Feel
- Free/Lock 4.0
- Investment Cast Tech Inserts
- True Size Mondo 22
- Liner Spoiler
- Size Adjuster Included
- Regular Cuff
- Mimic Platinum with Touring Flex Zone
- CT GripWalk Pads
- 50mm Quick Release Cam Strap
- 6000-Series Alu Buckle + Micro
- 100mm Medium Last
- Forward lean 13°|15° (Default)|17°
- Shell Rotation 3°
- Range of Motion 54°
A Custom Ski Boot Fitting appointment costs £219.90 and includes:
ski boot assessment, custom ski boot insoles, shell and liner customisation using standard manufacturers options, shell and liner modifications using specialist ski boot fitting tools, one pair of premium ski socks and our Ski Boot Fit Guarantee.
** Terms & Conditions:
- The Upgrade must be booked within three months of purchase and the boots must have been purchased from the Profeet Online Shop www.shop.profeet.co.uk
- You must book an appointment in advance by calling or emailing and quote Online Fit Guarantee.
- The boots purchased must not have been worn other than for trying on at home and must be in new condition with all packaging and accessories.
- Our Online Fitting Guarantee is in addition to our online Returns Policy.