Adidas Solar Glide ST 19 Women's Running Shoes
Neutral running shoes deliver enhanced stability over the long haul.
Reach your goals in these women's shoes designed for long-distance runners. They feature energised dual-density cushioning that works with a flexible outsole to deliver a super smooth, stable ride. A stability rail keeps your stride feeling balanced, and a moulded heel counter locks in the fit while allowing the achilles to move freely.
- Regular fit
- Lace closure
- Mesh upper; Seamless haptic print overlay
- Textile lining; Stretchweb outsole flexes naturally for an energised ride; Continental™ Rubber gives you superior traction
- Dual-density Boost cushioning under arch; Energy Rail midsole helps guide the foot
- Breathable, stable feel
- Weight: 266 g (size UK 5.5)
- Midsole drop: 10 mm (heel: 32 mm / forefoot: 22 mm)
- Fitcounter heel for unrestricted fit; Solar Propulsion Rail guides the foot; Stabilising Torsion System
Colour: Core Black