Boots purchased online do not include any boot fitting or options to try instore. If you require these then please call 020 7736 0046 or email email@example.com to book a Custom Boot Fitting appointment. Further details can be found here.
However, if you can’t make it to our Ski Boot Lab or know exactly what you need and decide to buy online, we understand that you might still have fitting concerns. We therefore offer the opportunity to upgrade to our in-store Custom Boot Fitting service for £219.90* (terms and conditions apply**). This is in addition to our standard Returns Policy.
One of the top Women' performance freeride ski touring boots for all mountain skiing.
- MEMORY FIT
- FRICTIONLESS PIVOT
- ENERGY BACKBONE
Meet the Atomic Hawx Ultra XTD 115 W Tech GW. All-mountain skiing and freeride touring with one boot. It brings you the Legendary Hawx Feel, skiing power and all-mountain capability of Hawx with the epic natural movement of Backland. Prolite construction has reinforcement in the most key places for stiffness and support. This top 115 women’s model is the lightest Hawx Ultra XTD ski boot, with a women-specific cuff height and shape, and a width for narrower feet. Touring-specific features like Free/Lock 2.0 and Frictionless pivot keep movement natural and easy. It’s been updated with a Mimic Platinum W liner that can be molded to the precise shape of your foot and features the Touring Flex Zone for ultimate comfort. GripWalk soles offer more walking comfort without losing performance on the snow. Go earn some turns!
- Weight - 1458 g in size 24
- Energy Backbone
- Frictionless Pivot
- Free/Lock 2.0
- Skywalk GripWalk Sole
- Investment Cast Tech Inserts
- Memory Fit
- Mimic Technology
- Legendary Hawx Feel
- True Size Mondo 22
- Liner Spoiler
- Size Adjuster Included
- Women Specific Cuff
- Mimic Platinum W with Touring Flex Zone
- 40mm Quick Release Cam Strap
- 6000-Series Alu Buckle + Micro
- 98mm Narrow Last
- Forward lean 15° (Default)|17°
- Shell Rotation 3°
- Range of Motion 54°
A Custom Ski Boot Fitting appointment costs £219.90 and includes:
ski boot assessment, custom ski boot insoles, shell and liner customisation using standard manufacturers options, shell and liner modifications using specialist ski boot fitting tools, one pair of premium ski socks and our Ski Boot Fit Guarantee.
** Terms & Conditions:
- The Upgrade must be booked within three months of purchase and the boots must have been purchased from the Profeet Online Shop www.shop.profeet.co.uk
- You must book an appointment in advance by calling or emailing and quote Online Fit Guarantee.
- The boots purchased must not have been worn other than for trying on at home and must be in new condition with all packaging and accessories.
- Our Online Fitting Guarantee is in addition to our online Returns Policy.