Boots purchased online do not include any boot fitting or options to try instore. If you require these then please call 020 7736 0046 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book a Custom Boot Fitting appointment. Further details can be found here.
However, if you can’t make it to our Ski Boot Lab or know exactly what you need and decide to buy online, we understand that you might still have fitting concerns. We therefore offer the opportunity to upgrade to our in-store Custom Boot Fitting service for £219.90* (terms and conditions apply**). This is in addition to our standard Returns Policy.
A medium-width ski boot for all-mountain and freeride touring in the new medium width for greater comfort.
Meet the Atomic Hawx Prime XTD 115 W Tech GW. All mountain skiing and freeride touring with one boot. It brings you the Legendary Hawx Feel, skiing power and all mountain capability due to Prolite construction, with the epic natural movement of Backland – thanks to Frictionless Pivot and the Free/Lock 4.0 ski-to-walk mechanism. This top 115 women’s model is also the lightest Hawx Prime XTD ski boot, with a women-specific cuff height and shape, and a width for medium feet.
It’s been updated with a Mimic Platinum W liner that can be molded precisely to your footshape and has a Touring Flex Zone for uphill. The word ‘Tech’ in the name means it has Tech Inserts for uphill. Go earn some turns!
- Weight 1650 g / 24X
- Energy Backbone
- Frictionless Pivot
- Free/Lock 4.0
- Investment Cast Tech Inserts
- Memory Fit
- Mimic Technology
- Legendary Hawx Feel
- Adaptive Fit System Cuff
- True Size Mondo 22
- Size Adjuster Included
- Women Specific Cuff
- Mimic Platinum W with Touring Flex Zone
- CT GripWalk Pads
- 35mm Velcro Strap
- 6000-Series Alu Buckle + Micro
- 100mm Medium Last
- Forward lean 13°|15° (Default)|17°
- Shell Rotation 3°
- Range of Motion 54°
A Custom Ski Boot Fitting appointment costs £219.90 and includes:
ski boot assessment, custom ski boot insoles, shell and liner customisation using standard manufacturers options, shell and liner modifications using specialist ski boot fitting tools, one pair of premium ski socks and our Ski Boot Fit Guarantee.
** Terms & Conditions:
- The Upgrade must be booked within three months of purchase and the boots must have been purchased from the Profeet Online Shop www.shop.profeet.co.uk
- You must book an appointment in advance by calling or emailing and quote Online Fit Guarantee.
- The boots purchased must not have been worn other than for trying on at home and must be in new condition with all packaging and accessories.
- Our Online Fitting Guarantee is in addition to our online Returns Policy.