Boots purchased online do not include any boot fitting or options to try instore. If you require these then please call 020 7736 0046 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book a Custom Boot Fitting appointment. Further details can be found here.
However, if you can’t make it to our Ski Boot Lab or know exactly what you need and decide to buy online, we understand that you might still have fitting concerns. We therefore offer the opportunity to upgrade to our in-store Custom Boot Fitting service for £219.90* (terms and conditions apply**). This is in addition to our standard Returns Policy.
The Atomic Hawx Prime 110 S is the medium flex, medium fit boot in the Hawx series and offers adjustable geometry and flex.
Stiffness and stability meet smooth skiing with the Atomic Hawx Prime 110 S, the every-day skier’s go-to ski boot for direct, responsive riding with the Legendary Hawx Feel. Prolite cuts weight while adding strength using a revolutionary light construction with added reinforcements in key areas.
The pre-shaped 3D Gold 3M™ Thinsulate™ Liner is key in creating a comfortable fit that you can dial in even further with the thermoforming Memory Fit process – shaping the shell, cuff and liner especially for you.
Fine-tune any session with Power Shift – it lets you set forward lean and adjust flex by +/- 10 points. With enough stiffness and power to handle a wide range of conditions, and comfort that can go all day in a standard-width 100mm last, a solid skier can’t go wrong with the Hawx Prime 110 S.
- WEIGHT - 1789 G in size 26
- Energy Backbone
- Power Shift
- Memory Fit
- 100mm Medium Last
- Legendary Hawx Feel
- 2nd Power Shift Screw
- 13° Power Shift Shim
- Size Adjuster Included
- Regular Cuff
- 3D Gold
- 3M™ Thinsulate™
- Dual Density Cantable Grip Pads
- 50mm Velcro Strap
- 6000-Series Alu Buckle
- Forward lean 13°|15° (Default)|17°
- Shell Rotation 3°
A Custom Ski Boot Fitting appointment costs £219.90 and includes:
ski boot assessment, custom ski boot insoles, shell and liner customisation using standard manufacturers options, shell and liner modifications using specialist ski boot fitting tools, one pair of premium ski socks and our Ski Boot Fit Guarantee.
** Terms & Conditions:
- The Upgrade must be booked within three months of purchase and the boots must have been purchased from the Profeet Online Shop www.shop.profeet.co.uk
- You must book an appointment in advance by calling or emailing and quote Online Fit Guarantee.
- The boots purchased must not have been worn other than for trying on at home and must be in new condition with all packaging and accessories.
- Our Online Fitting Guarantee is in addition to our online Returns Policy.